Perth Pest Control can removal your unwanted Fleas in no time at all.
Fleas are often introduced into the home by household pets, cats and dogs. Fleas are blood sucking parasites with a light brown colouration, generally 2 – 7 mm in length with a flattened appearance, allowing them to move very easily and quickly.
Fleas are generally found around pet areas, in particular where you pet rests and feeds. Fleas prefer warm humid conditions so its very common for fleas to flourish over Summer, from December to the end of February.
To avoid a flea infestation pet hygiene is very important. We recommend that pet bedding is regularly washed with an appropriate flea wash. Also it is important to regularly check for fleas on your pets. Along with these simple steps, regular lawn mowing and vacuuming will help avoid fleas. BP Pest control can help determine the source and extent of a flea infestation. Please contact us today for a free quote.
What We Do
- Please ensure your pests are being treated for fleas
- Inspect - Inspect the premises and report findings
- Wet Surface Spray - Apply wet spray to walls and areas of pest harbourage
- Granules - Used in lawn and gardens
- Future – We will also advise how you can help reduce future problems