Whether it's pigeons, seagulls or controlled species, birds can be a nuisance and a health and safety hazard if they take root in your home or commercial premises. These are just some of the reasons why bird control is important to fix an existing problem and prevent it from being repeated.
If you need help with a bird problem, our local pest control specialists
at BP Pest Control can help. Call (08) 9209 2030
to discuss your options and get a no obligation quote for bird pest control in Perth and WA.
How do I know if I have a bird problem?
Birds can make their nests in any high up location that offers a degree of shelter. For homes and commercial buildings, this can include balconies and ledges, roofs, nearby trees and other locations. If a nest is on your property or close by, this may cause problems later.
Common nuisance birds in Perth and WA include pigeons, seagulls and prohibited species such as sparrows and starlings. Any type of bird can be a pest, but there are different laws concerning bird control and bird nest removal for different species, so you need to use a licensed professional.
Why is bird control essential?
Birds can be a pest for many reasons:
- Their droppings can corrode building materials and can be a slipping hazard when wet
- Nests and other debris left by birds can block gutters and cause drainage problems or fire risks
- Birds may become aggressive during the mating season or when they think they're in danger
- They can also damage air conditioning units that can be expensive to repair or replace
- Birds also attract other pests including cockroaches, mites, ticks and rats, causing further problems
What does bird pest control involve?
Individual bird removal isn't usually as effective as preventing and deterring infestations in their first place, as other birds can easily come to replace them. A full bird control service will protect your property and its occupants for the long term.
Our bird control experts in Perth will first inspect your property to determine the extent of your bird problem and recommend the most effective treatments. These may include:
- traps and bait to remove birds
- preventing access with nets, spikes and other barriers
- scaring devices
- humane bird nest removal and destruction
- restricting food availability and other deterrents
Get a quote for bird removal near me in Perth
BP Direct Pest Control
helps with all types of pest removal in Perth and WA, from birds and rodents to termites and other insects. Our pest control experts have more than 45 years of experience helping local residents and businesses to stay pest free and all our work is covered by warranty up to $20 million.
To talk to our licensed bird control technicians or get an obligation free quote, call our team today on (08) 9209 2030
or 0412 425 966
or contact us online
. We're just a phone call away for 24/7 pest removal and protection in Joondalup, Malaga, Ballajura, Noranda, Nollamara, Balcatta, Alexander Heights, Tuart Hill, Dianella, Morley, Bunbury and other areas in and around Perth.